The Tata Safari is controlled by an FCA-obtained 2.0-litre diesel motor that produces 170PS of force and 350Nm of force. Transmission choices incorporate a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed programmed gearbox. The SUV gets just a front-wheel drivetrain yet an everything wheel drive could be presented later relying upon request.
The Tata Safari includes an 8.8-inch infotainment framework with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (remote from the XZ onwards), connected vehicle innovation, a 9-speaker JBL sound framework, and a 7-inch semi-computerized instrument show. Different highlights incorporate voyage control, drive modes and landscape modes, an all-encompassing sunroof, an air purifier, surrounding lighting, a remote telephone charger, programmed environment control, controlled driver’s seat, auto-darkening IRVM, and keyless section with press button start. Security is dealt with by six airbags, ABS with EBD, back circle brakes, electronic dependability control, slope plunge control, an electronic stopping brake with auto hold work, tire pressure checking, and a backstopping camera with sensors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by customers about Tata Safari
1. Is Tata Safari available in Automatic Transmission?
Currently, Tata Safari is not available in Automatic Transmission.
2. Is Tata Safari available in Petrol Engine?
No, Safari is not available in Petrol Engine Option.
3. Is Tata Safari available in Diesel Engine?
Yes, Tata Safari is available in Diesel Engine Option.
4. How much power does Safari Diesel deliver?
The engine power of the Tata Safari diesel version is 167.62bhp@3750rpm.
5. How many gears are available in Tata Safari?
Safari comes with a 6 Speed Gearbox.
6. What is the torque of Tata Safari?
The torque of Tata Safari is 350nm@1750-2500rpm.
7. What is the kerb weight of Tata Safari?
The kerb weight of Tata Safari is 1825 Kg.
8. What is the seating capacity of Tata Safari?
Safari has a seating capacity of 7 persons.
9. What is the boot space of Tata Safari?
The boot space of Tata Safari is 73 Liters.
10. What is the fuel tank capacity of Tata Safari?
The fuel tank capacity of Tata Safari is 50 Liters.
11. What are the exterior dimensions of Tata Safari?
The exterior dimension of Tata Safari is 4661 mm in length, 1894 mm in width, 1786 mm in height.
12. What is the length of Safari?
The length of the Tata Safari is 4661 mm.
13. What is the width of Safari?
The width of Tata Safari is 1894 mm.
14. What is the tyre size of Tata Safari?
The tyre size of Tata Safari is 235/70 R16.
15. What is the mileage of Tata Safari?
The mileage of Tata Safari is 16.14 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Safari.
16. What is the mileage of Safari Diesel?
The mileage of Tata Safari Petrol is 16.14 Kmpl.
17. How many airbags are available in Safari?
Safari comes with 2 front airbags as standard across all variants.
18. What are the colours available in Tata Safari?
- Oberon Black
- White Gold
- Black Gold
- Orcus White
- Daytona Grey
- Tropical Mist
- Royal Blue
19. Is Tata Safari available through CSD Canteen?
Yes, Safari is available through CSD Canteen.
20. What are the Diesel Variants of Tata Safari?
Tata Safari is available in 26 Diesel variants, out of which 12 are automatic and 14 are manual. The base Diesel variant Safari XE starts at Rs. 14.99 Lakh. and the top-end Diesel variant Safari XZA Plus Gold 6 Str AT is priced at Rs. 23.29 Lakh.
21. What are the automatic variants of Tata Safari?
Tata Safari is available in 12 Automatic variants, out of which all are diesel. The base Automatic variant Safari XMA AT starts at Rs. 17.83 Lakh and the top-end Automatic variant Safari XZA Plus Gold 6 Str AT is priced at Rs. 23.29 Lakh.
22. What are the manual variants of Tata Safari?
Tata Safari is available in 14 Manual variants, out of which all are diesel. The base Manual variant Safari XE starts at Rs. 14.99 Lakh and the top-end Manual variant Safari XZ Plus Gold 6 Str is priced at Rs. 21.99 Lakh.