Tata Motors has launched the Tata Punch in a new segment i.e, Micro SUV and it is giving a tough to other premium hatchbacks in the Indian Automobile Market. Launched on 18th October this festive season Tata Punch has received huge bookings and the waiting period has gone to 6-8 months.
Tata Punch Overview
Prices for this SUV start from Rs 5.49 Lakh and buyers can pick from as many as 14 different versions. The transmission options on the Tata Punch include both Manual and Automatic gearbox. The Punch offers a max power of 86 PS @ 6000 rpm. Some of the main rivals include Nissan Magnite and Tata Altroz.
Tata Punch has 14 variants ranging from Rs. 5.49 Lakh to Rs. 9.39 Lakh. Under the hood, Punch is powered by a 3 cylinder, 1199 cc, 1.2 Revotron Engine. It can produce 113 Nm @ 3300 rpm torque and 86 PS @ 6000 rpm power with a fuel efficiency/mileage of 18.97 kmpl. Tata Punch can store up to 37 Litres of fuel in one go at max.
Frequently Asked Questions by Customers about Tata Punch
1. Is Tata Punch available in AMT Engine?
Yes, Punch is available in Automatic Variant
2. Is Tata Punch available in Diesel?
No, currently Punch is not available in Diesel Engine
3. What are the colours available in Tata Punch?
- Atomic Orange
- Tropical Mist
- Meteor Bronze
- Tornado Blue
- Calypso Red
- Orcus White
- Daytona Grey.
4. Are alloy wheels available in Tata Punch Adventure AMT?
No, Punch is not offering alloys in Adventure AMT Version
5. What is the Engine Power of Tata Punch?
The engine power of the Tata Punch petrol version is 84.48bhp@6000rpm
6. How many cylinders are there in Tata Punch?
Currently, Tata Punch has a 3 Cylinder Petrol Engine.
7. How many gears are there in Tata Punch?
The punch comes with a 5 Gear Transmission
8. What is the Ground Clearance of Tata Punch?
The ground clearance (Unladen) of Tata Punch is 187 in mm, 18.7 in cm, 7.37 in inches and 0.61 in feet.
9. What is the boot space of Tata Punch?
The boot space of Tata Punch is 366 Liters.
10. What is the mileage of Tata Punch?
The mileage of Tata Punch ranges from 18.82 Kmpl to 18.97 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Punch Petrol Manual is 18.97 Kmpl In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Punch Petrol is 18.82 Kmpl.
11. How many airbags are available in Tata Punch?
Two Airbags are being offered in Punch.
12. Is Tata Punch available through the Canteen?
Yes, Tata Punch is available through CSD Canteen.
13. What are the Petrol Variants of Punch?
Tata Punch is available in 7 Petrol variants, out of which 3 are automatic and 4 are manual. The base Petrol variant Punch Pure starts at Rs. 5.49 Lakh. and the top-end Petrol variant Punch Creative AMT is priced at Rs. 9.09 Lakh.
14. What are Automatic Variants of Tata Punch?
Tata Punch is available in 3 Automatic variants, out of which all are petrol. The base Automatic variant Punch Adventure AMT starts at Rs. 6.99 Lakh and the top-end Automatic variant Punch Creative AMT is priced at Rs. 9.09 Lakh.
Here was all about Tata Punch. Do let us know in the comments section below if we missed out on something.
Thank You, Readers