Tata Nexon is a sub-four-meter reduced SUV and is the most selling in its fragment. Nexon is accessible over a wide value range and is even accessible in various pinion wheels choices. Presently, Tata is offering Nexon in Petrol Manual, Petrol AMT ( Automatic Transmission), Diesel Manual and Diesel AMT. Nexon holds the award of being the Safest Car in the Global NCAP 2020 Crash Test. The 2020 update to the vehicle raises an incredible new plan and a BS6 (Bharat Stage – 6) Spec Engines.
The Nexon is proportional, high in style and looks entirely elegant. It’s intelligently done within as well and interestingly, it’s much more open and reasonable than the looks would have you anticipate. By and large, solace is amazing however where the lodge is somewhat missing is generally speaking artfulness. Of the motors, the 110hp, 1.2-litre super petroleum unit is refined yet the execution isn’t enthusiastic. It’s somewhat jerky at low rates as well, particularly in Eco mode. The 110hp, 1.5-liter diesel has a more extensive broadness of capacities. It’s refined and pulls well from low rates; yet once more, doesn’t invigorate me. The Nexon’s manual gearboxes come associated with all-around weighted grips. Both petroleum and diesel-AMTs are fine for normal town use however bumble in on-off choke applications. All things considered, the diesel Nexon’s AMT unit is more in a state of harmony with the motor’s attributes. The Nexon alters course with certainty and the suspension additionally retains knocks and potholes easily. It rides very level at speed as well and makes for a decent significant distance vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by Customers about Tata Nexon
1. Is Tata Nexon available with Automatic Gearbox?
Yes, Nexon is available in Automatic Transmission.
2. Is Nexon available in Petrol Engine?
Yes, Nexon is available in Petrol Engine.
3. Is Nexon available in Diesel Engine?
Yes, Nexon is available in Diesel Engine.
4. What is the power of Tata Nexon’s Petrol Variant?
The engine power of the Tata Nexon petrol version is 118.36bhp@5500rpm.
5. What is the Power of Tata Nexon’s Diesel Variant?
The engine power of the Tata Nexon diesel version is 108.50bhp@4000rpm.
6. How much Torque does Tata Nexon’s Engine produce?
The torque of Tata Nexon is 170Nm@1750-4000rpm.
7. How many Cylinders does Nexon’s Petrol Engine has?
Tata Nexon comes with 3 cylinders in Petrol Engine.
8. How many Cylinders does Nexon’s Diesel Engine has?
Tata Nexon comes with 4 cylinders in Diesel Engine.
9. How many gears are available in Tata Nexon?
Nexon is available in a 6 Speed AMT/MT Gearbox.
10. How much ground clearance does Tata Nexon has?
The ground clearance (Unladen) of Tata Nexon is 209 in mm, 20.9 in cm, 8.23 in inches and 0.69 in feet.
11. What is the seating capacity of Tata Nexon?
Nexon has a seating capacity of 5 persons.
12. How much boot space does Tata Nexon has to offer?
Nexon offers a boot space of 350 litres.
13. What is the fuel tank capacity of Tata Nexon?
Nexon has a fuel tank of 44 litres.
14. What are the exterior dimensions of Tata Nexon?
The exterior dimension of Tata Nexon is 3993 mm in length, 1811 mm in width, 1606 mm in height.
15. What is the length of Nexon?
The length of Tata Nexon is 3993 mm.
16. What is the width of Nexon?
The width of Tata Nexon is 1811 mm.
17. What is the tyre size of Tata Nexon?
The tyre size of Tata Nexon is 195/60 R16.
18. How much mileage does Tata Nexon give?
The mileage of Tata Nexon ranges from 17.2 Kmpl to 21.5 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Nexon Petrol Manual is 17.2 Kmpl and for the Nexon, Diesel Manual is 21.5 Kmpl. In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Nexon Petrol is 17.2 Kmpl and for the Nexon Diesel is 21.5 Kmpl.
19. How many airbags does Tata Nexon have?
Nexon comes with two front airbags as standard across all variants.
20. What are the colours available in Tata Nexon?
Nexon is available in:
- Flame Red
- Calgary White
- Atlas Black
- Daytona Grey
- Foliage Green
21. Is Tata Nexon available through CSD Canteen?
Yes, Nexon is available through CSD Canteen.