The new Tata Harrier begins from ₹13.69Lakhs. In contrast to the past gen Harrier, the new BS6 harrier gets another all the more remarkable motor that produces 170hp. Likewise, there are numerous increments to the currently considerable rundown of elements.
Close by the more remarkable motor and surprisingly greater hardware list, Harrier gets a 6-Speed force converter programmed transmission. XMA is the base programmed variation that costs ₹16.25lakhs. Besides, variations accessible in programmed are XZA and XZA+ with double tone and dim releases.
The Tata Harrier is controlled by a BS6-agreeable 2.0-litre diesel motor that creates 170PS of force and 350Nm of force. It’s presented with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed force converter. The Harrier BS6 uses AdBlue innovation to treat its outflows. It has a 15-litre AdBlue tank which can be gotten through the boot floor. As far as aspects, the Harrier BS6 is 4598mm long, 1894mm wide and 1706mm tall. It has a 2741mm wheelbase.
Outside, the Tata Harrier accompanies Xenon HID headlamps with LED DRLs, 17-inch double tone combination wheels just as smooth LED taillights. Inside, features incorporate an all-encompassing sunroof, an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment framework with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 9-speaker JBL sound framework, environment control, a 7-inch hued multi-information show just as a keyless passage with press button start. On the wellbeing front, it accompanies six airbags, ABS with EBD, backstopping sensors, a back view camera, electronic solidness control, foothold control and ISOFIX youngster seat mounts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by customers about Tata Harrier
1. Is Tata Harrier available in Automatic Transmission?
Yes, Harrier is available in Automatic Transmission.
2. Is Tata Harrier available in Petrol Engine?
Currently, Harrier is not available in Petrol Engine.
3. Is Tata Harrier available in Diesel Engine?
Yes, Harrier is available in Diesel Engine.
4. How much power does Tata Harrier Engine deliver?
The engine power of the Tata Harrier diesel version is 167.63bhp@3750rpm.
5. How much torque does Tata Harrier deliver?
The torque of Tata Harrier is 350Nm@1750-2500rpm.
6. How many cylinders are there in Tata Harrier?
Harrier comes with a 4 cylinder diesel engine.
7. How many gears are there in Tata Harrier?
Tata Harrier comes with a 6-speed gearbox.
8. What is the seating capacity of Tata Harrier?
Harrier has a seating capacity of 5 Persons.
9. What is the fuel tank capacity of Tata Harrier?
Harrier has a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres.
10. What are the exterior dimensions of Tata Harrier?
The exterior dimension of Tata Harrier is 4598 mm in length, 1894 mm in width, 1706 mm in height.
11. What is the length of the Tata Harrier?
The length of the Tata Harrier is 4598 mm.
12. What is the width of Tata Harrier?
The width of the Tata Harrier is 1894 mm.
13. What is the tyre size of Tata Harrier?
The tyre size of the Tata Harrier is 235/70 R16.
14. What is the mileage of Tata Harrier?
The mileage of the Tata Harrier is 17 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Harrier.
15. How many airbags are available in Tata Harrier?
Harrier comes with two front airbags as standard. Whereas, the top model gets 6 airbags.
16. What are the colours available in Tata Harrier?
- Oberon Black
- Deep Blue
- Daytona Grey
- Calypso Red
- Orcus White
17. Is Tata Harrier available through CSD Canteen?
Yes, Harrier is available through CSD Canteen.
18. What are the diesel variants of Tata Harrier?
Tata Harrier is available in 18 Diesel variants, out of which 8 are automatic and 10 are manual. The base Diesel variant Harrier XE starts at Rs. 14.49 Lakh. and the top-end Diesel variant Harrier XZA Plus is priced at Rs. 21.34 Lakh.
19. What are the automatic variants of Tata Harrier?
Tata Harrier is available in 8 Automatic variants, out of which all are diesel. The base Automatic variant Harrier XMA AT starts at Rs. 17.19 Lakh and the top-end Automatic variant Harrier XZA Plus is priced at Rs. 21.34 Lakh.
20. What are the manual variants of Tata Harrier?
Tata Harrier is available in 10 Manual variants, out of which all are diesel. The base Manual variant Harrier XE starts at Rs. 14.49 Lakh and the top-end Manual variant Harrier XZ Plus Dark Edition is priced at Rs. 19.99 Lakh.