The Kia Seltos is a Sub Compact SUV that was launched in 2019 in the Indian Automobile Market by the Korean Car Manufacturer. As soon as the car was launched it received an enormous booking and the waiting period was increased to 6-8 months. Kia Seltos is the cousin of Hyundai and both share the same engine, Although there are a few cosmetic changes done overall both the cars are the same.
Kia Seltos Overview
- The Seltos gets three motor choices: 1.5-litre petroleum (115PS/144Nm), 1.4-litre turbocharged petroleum (140PS/242Nm), and 1.5-liter diesel (115PS/250Nm). A 6-speed manual is presented as standard with every one of the three.
- Discretionary programmed transmissions incorporate a 7-speed DCT (1.4-liter super petroleum), a CVT (1.5-liter petroleum), and a 6-speed force converter (1.5-liter diesel). The 1.5-litre petroleum motor likewise gets a 6-speed iMT (clutchless manual).
- Kia claims an eco-friendliness of 16.5kmpl for the petroleum manual and 16.8kmpl for the petroleum CVT variations. The diesel manuals guaranteed eco-friendliness is 21kmpl, while that of the 6-speed AT is 18kmpl. The 1.4-litre super petroleum with the DCT offers a guaranteed mileage of 16.5kmpl, while that with the manual returns 16.1kmpl.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kia Seltos by customers
1. Is Kia Seltos available in Automatic Transmission?
Yes, it is available in AMT Transmission.
2. Is Kia Seltos available in Petrol Engine?
Yes, Kia Seltos is available in Petrol.
3. Is Kia Seltos available in Diesel Engine?
Yes, it is available in Diesel Engine.
4. What is the torque being offered in Kia Seltos?
The torque of Kia Seltos is 144nm@4500rpm.
5. What is the Seating Capacity of Kia Seltos?
Seltos has a seating capacity of 5 persons.
6. What is the boot space of Kia Seltos?
Seltos has a boot space of 433 litres.
7. What is the fuel tank capacity of Kia Seltos?
It has a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres.
8. What are the dimensions of Kia Seltos?
The exterior dimension of Kia Seltos is 4315 mm in length, 1800 mm in width, 1645 mm in height.
9. What is the length of Kia Seltos?
The length of Kia Seltos is 4315 mm.
10. What is the width of Kia Seltos?
The width of Kia Seltos is 1800 mm.
11. What is the tyre size of Kia Seltos?
The tyre size of Kia Seltos is R16.
12. What is the mileage of Kia Seltos?
The mileage of Kia Seltos ranges from 16.8 Kmpl to 20.8 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of the Seltos Petrol Manual is 16.8 Kmpl and the Seltos Diesel Manual is 20.8 Kmpl. In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Seltos Petrol is 17.8 Kmpl and for the Seltos Diesel is 17.8 Kmpl.
13. What are the colours available in Kia Seltos?
Kia Seltos is available in 13 different colours – Intense Red, Gray, Aurora Black Pearl, Glacier White Pearl With Punchy Orange, Steel Silver With Punchy Orange, Intense Red With Aurora Black Pearl, Punchy Orange, Glacier White Pearl, Punchy Orange With Clear White, Steel Silver, Intelligence Blue, Glacier White Pearl With Aurora Black Pearl and Gravity Gray.
14. Is Kia Seltos available through CSD Canteen?
Yes, it is available through CSD Canteen.
15. What are the Diesel Variants of Kia Seltos?
Kia Seltos is available in 8 Diesel variants, out of which 3 are automatic and 5 are manual. The base Diesel variant Seltos HTE D starts at Rs. 10.65 Lakh. and the top-end Diesel variant Seltos X-Line AT D is priced at Rs. 18.10 Lakh.
16. What are the Automatic Variants of Kia Seltos?
Kia Seltos is available in 6 Automatic variants, out of which 3 are diesel and 3 are petrol. The base Automatic variant Seltos HTK Plus AT D starts at Rs. 14.15 Lakh. and the top-end Automatic variant Seltos X-Line AT D is priced at Rs. 18.10 Lakh.
17. What are the Manual Variants of Kia Seltos?
Kia Seltos is available in 12 Manual variants, out of which 5 are diesel and 7 are petrol. The base Manual variant Seltos HTE G starts at Rs. 9.95 Lakh. and the top-end Manual variant Seltos GTX Plus is priced at Rs. 16.75 Lakh.
18. What is the Average Service Cost of Kia Seltos?
Seltos average service cost is 4-5 thousand.
Do let us know in the comments section below if we missed out on something.
Thank You, Readers 🙂