Hyundai divulged the second era Creta in India in February 2020 and was sent off to the market in March 2020. The Indian-made Creta (codename: SU2i) is a marginally altered adaptation of the Hyundai ix25 sold in China, with the vitally visual contrast at the outside being the plan of the front grille. While the Chinese ix25 seeks network type treatment for the grille, the India-spec Creta seeks chrome plated treatment with vertical and even supports shaping rectangular squares. The inside of the Creta generally contrasts from the ix25 as the Chinese-spec model accompanies an upward touchscreen infotainment framework that streams into the focal control centre, while the Creta picks a more regular plan.
- The Hyundai Creta comes outfitted with three powertrains: a 115PS/144Nm 1.5-liter NA petroleum, 115PS/250Nm 1.5-liter diesel and a 140PS/242Nm 1.4-litre super petroleum unit. Transmission choices incorporate a 6-speed manual as standard, a CVT (for NA petroleum), a 6-speed force converter (for diesel unit) and a 7-speed DCT (for the super petroleum engine). As far as aspects, the Creta is 4300mm long, 1635mm tall, 1790mm wide and has a 2610mm wheelbase
- The Hyundai Creta highlights an all-new outside plan. It is outfitted with LED headlamps and taillamps, 17-inch double tone compound wheels, and LED taillamps. The Creta’s inside is all-new too, with environment control, an all-encompassing sunroof, ventilated front seats, a Bose sound framework, voyage control, and a semi-computerized instrument bunch. Its 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment framework highlights BlueLink associated vehicle highlights with voice orders just as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The SUV can be remotely observed and a portion of its capacities can be worked as well.
Freqeuntly Asked Questions (FAQs) by customers about Hyundai Creta
1. Is Creta available in Automatic Transmission?
Yes, Creta is available in automatic transmission.
2. Is Creta available in Petrol Engine?
Yes, Creta is available in Petrol Engine.
3. Is Creta available in Diesel Engine?
Yes, Creta is available in Diesel Engine.
4. What is the power produced by Hyundai Creta Petrol Engine?
The engine power of the Hyundai Creta petrol version is 113.42bhp@6300rpm.
5. What is the power produced by Hyundai Creta Diesel Engine?
The engine power of the Hyundai Creta diesel version is 113.42bhp@4000rpm.
6. How much torque does Hyundai Creta Produce?
The torque of Hyundai Creta is 250nm@1500-2750rpm.
7. How many cylinders are there in Creta?
Creta comes with a 4 cylinder engine.
8. How many gears are available in Creta?
Creta is available with a 6-speed gearbox.
9. What is the seating capacity of Creta?
Creta has a seating capacity of 5 persons.
10. What is the boot space of Creta?
Creta comes with a boot space of 433 Litres.
11. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hyundai Creta?
Creta has a fuel tank capacity of 433 Litres.
12. What is the exterior length of Creta?
The exterior length of Creta is 4300 mm.
13. What is the width of the Hyundai Creta?
The width of the Hyundai Creta is 1790mm.
14. What is the tyre size of the Hyundai Creta?
The tyre size of the Hyundai Creta is 205/65 R16.
15. What is the mileage of the Hyundai Creta?
The mileage of Hyundai Creta ranges from 16.8 Kmpl to 21.4 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of the Creta Petrol Manual is 16.8 Kmpl and for the Creta, Diesel Manual is 21.4 Kmpl. In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Creta Petrol is 16.9 Kmpl and for the Creta Diesel is 8.5 Kmpl.
16. How many airbags are available in Creta?
Creta comes with 2 front airbags as standard, whereas the top model gets 6 airbags.
17. What are the colours available in Creta?
- Polar White
- Red Mulberry
- Titan Grey
- Typhoon Silver
- Deep Forest
- Phantom Black
18. Is Hyundai Creta available through CSD Canteen?
Yes, Creta is available through CSD Canteen.