History of Honda Activa
- Honda started selling another adaptation of the Activa in the Indian market on 8 May 2009, with another 109 cc motor. Honda said the Fuel economy was improved by 15%.
- In April 2014, Honda started a redesigned model of Activa with a 125 cc motor and rebranded the model as Activa 125. As of now, both Activa-I and Activa 125 are sold in India alongside conventional Honda Activa.
- Honda started selling the Activa-I in India, a less expensive and lighter variant of the Activa, in December 2013. It is fueled by a 110 cc motor. On September 22, 2015, Honda declared that they had sold north of 1 million Activas in five months in the Indian market, from April to August.
- Honda sent off their fifth era of Honda Activa in 2018, and the 6th era Honda Activa 6G have been sent off in India with costs beginning at ₹ 63,912 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Birth of Honda Activa 125
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) broadly sent off the all-new Activa 125 out of 2014 beginning at Rs 52,447 (Ex-showroom, Delhi. Activa 125 is the Honda’s first 125cc programmed bike for India.
- Pearl Sunbeam White
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Space rock Black Metallic
- Power Silver Metallic
Honda’s recently evolved 125cc motor conveys the sublime net force of 6.4kw (8.6 BHP) @ 6500 rpm and stunning force of 10.12Nm@5500 RPM. Climbing streets become drives around with Activa 125’s cream of the crop climbing ability of 23O.
Brakes and Specs
Honda’s restrictive Combined Braking System or CBS comes as a processing plant fitted norm in Activa 125 while the fancy variation is stacked with 190mm front plate brakes for predominant and controlled slowing down. The new Activa accompanies highlights like a rich advanced meter, tough metal body, tubeless tires, support free battery, durable 5 talked amalgam haggles air channel.
Activa 125 BS-VI
In September 2019, the Activa 125 was the first bike in Quite a while to consent to BS6 outflow standards, eight months in front of the April 2020 discharge command. The change to BS6 achieved a slight decrease in power and force, and the bike presently makes 8.29hp and 10.3Nm.
Activa 125 BS-VI Premium Edition
The Premium Edition costs a Rs 1,000 premium over the standard model, with the double tone shading plan, dark motor packaging and adjustable fork, and a body-hued get handle being the separating factors.
The new Premium Edition of the Activa 125 bike gets a double tone body shading that reaches out from the title pages alongside the sideboards. In addition, other key changes on the bike additionally incorporate its dark motor alongside the dark front suspension. Honda has likewise added the double tone impact on the bike’s LED headlamp and it gets a body-hued snatch rail and premium designs that genuinely make it seem unmistakable. Additionally, not to neglect, it highlights Activa 125 embellishing on the tail light.
Activa 125 utilize a similar 123.9 cc Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine that is known to push out 6.10 kW of most extreme power at 6,500 rpm and 10.3 Nm of pinnacle force at 5000 rpm. The motor uses a CVT gearbox.
To the extent estimating goes, the new Activa 125 Premium release costs ₹78,725 for Drum Alloy and ₹82,280 for Disk variation (ex-showroom, Delhi), while the evaluating of the standard model beginnings from as low as ₹73,203 (ex-showroom, Delhi).